Sunday, January 28, 2007

We're off to a great start for 2007!!!

We had such a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Jensens house this year. While we were there we got to see The Wolf Family, Jordan Jensen and Katie(Jordans Girlfriend), Josh Jensen and Misty Jensens Family (Jared has a sister Misty also)!!! As usual we were as busy as can be and I'm always surprised we are able to get everything fit into one week but we do! These are just some pictures of some of the Happenings at The Jensens. We started off with the lights at Temple Square, skiing and Snowboarding at Brighton which was so much fun with everyone, unfortunately we left with one injury but not to bad for how many of us there were there and the 2nd time we went to Solitude with the adults and Shereene Roetker came along (a friend from Fresno, which was so fun seeing them) , Dressing up in grandma's old shoes(boy were those a hit), The annual (or whenever we are up there) Banana split Race, Mccade Wolfs Baptism , motorcycle riding in a snow storm (sorry no pics) and of course a BYU Basketball Game !!!! We are so thankful for the time we were able to spend with our family and can't wait to see everyone again!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I so wish I could get my kids skiing/snowboarding. What am I talking about I wish I could go, it has been way too long!