Sunday, October 28, 2007

Arrow of Light!!!!






Justin got his Arrow of Light and is moving out of Cub Scouts to Scouts. He is really excited about it as are we for him.
We were laughing in this picture because they told me they were going to give him his award the next pack meeting and Maggie and Ambree had to be somewhere so I took them and when I got back they had already gave him his award. So we could get a picture of the event they had us come up so he could put the pin on me. As he was doing this he poked his finger. OUCH!!!!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

You Rock Justin!!

Good Death said...

Misty,

Hey. I just saw your post. This is so random. Of course I remember you and your brother Steven. How are things? I looked for an email address on your blog, but didn't find one. You have a full on family! That's so awesome. You moved away when we were young didn't you? How is your family? Email me mccaleb.michael@gmail.com I'd love to catch up. Congrats to Justin on the Arrow of Light.

Mandee said...

Misty McCrary! I didn't realize whose blog this was when I've linked to it in the past. You are a total mom- I can't believe it. I still think of you as being 8 years old. How are your parents?

Kenz said...

Justin is such a stud. Misty, you look so beautiful!