Monday, September 24, 2007

Cross Country!!!

Maggie has had her first 2 races in cross country at school and is doing awesome!!! Justin ran in cross country last year and told her she had to keep the Jensen name going. Well she has got 1st place in the last 2 races and so I think she has done a great job. Someone walked up to us after the last race and asked " Maggie, How does your still look so good after running like that? I have to say for girl if your hair still looks good after something like that it always makes you feel good!!!!!



4 comments:

Heather said...

Go Maggie!

Kendra said...

Mags you rock!! Wish we were there to cheer you on! Great job on 2 first places! You got some legs girl!

Amber said...

How fun, your elementry school offers football and cross country? Or is it through a league, I am lost. That is so awesome your kids are so active. I found some pictures of you and Jared from College today...I will email them, when I scan them in, HILARIOUS!

Kendra said...

dear mags nice going
i miss you a lot i cant wate to see you



love jagen