Monday, September 24, 2007

Templates??!!!??

Ok so I found this awesome site to get templates for your blog. The only problem is that I can't get the center solid color to show up(so that it is not so hard to read). I have left a comment on the girls blog that I got this from but if any of you have any other suggestions let me know. Anyways you guys should check her site out she is great and all the templates are free. Im sure it is just something im doing wrong on here, wish me luck on figuiring this out.Here is her web site

www.matiekay.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

*Matie Kay* said...

It looks like you figured it out. Unless I am not understanding what is wrong. Anywho, let me know if there is anything else you need. Thanks! :)

stacia said...

misty! thanks for the fun template info. i love it! i always wondered how everyone made their blogs all cute... i am so not computer smart!

Kendra said...

Love it Misty. Look at you, you little blogger. I am going to check out that blog, when and if I ever get a chance to sit down and blog again!

The Thompson's said...

Thanks for the info. Now I can finally do a cute one without being too computer saavy! I tried calling you in Fresno and the number was disconnected. Then I left a voicemail on Jared's phone but never heard back! Sorry we missed you. Maybe next time!