Sunday, May 04, 2008

Journal Time!!!


Whats going on at our house this last week....
Justin had 2 baseball games this week baseball practice on wednesday
Track practice after school everyday except wednesday, Basketball
tournament on Saturday ( Yes that would be 3 different sports.)

Maggie had track practice after school, Choir practice on Saturday to get ready for the spring performance
and got to run around with us to Justins games

Ambree Loves getting home from school an hour early and being able to have a little
alone time with Taylie so they can really get in some school/house play.
She also had choir practice


Taylie Enjoyed going to preschool this week and was so excited for the big May Day
parade at schoool, they were all pretty cute with there nicely decorated hats and bow ties.

Jared and Misty
Got back Tuesday from a fun getaway for our 12th Anniversary to Santa Barbara and then off to Del Mar with a little detour to Disneyland which is always so much fun with the two of us. Jared (or me ) would have never thougt we would have liked Disneyland as much as we do. We got back Tuesday night and we were so exited to be back with the kids. I have realized its always nice to have a break sometimes but what would life be like with out these guys!!!! There are no pictures because my camera that I just got ( in december after our camera got stolen) is having some problems so I had to send it into canon to get it fixed. So Im just going to start journaling at least once a week so I can make one of those books of your blog everyone is talking about.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Yeah!! I love it. I forgot to ask about Santa Barabra. I will call you later. What blog books? You have to fill me in!