Friday, May 16, 2008

Its hot outside.....




Yes its 100 degrees today and being outside just sanding there alone is a killler, so to top that off we were outside from 10- 1:30 at a school track meet!!! Justin ran the 800, 400, and did the high Jump. Maggie ran the 400 , 800 , and the relay. They did so great and I love seeing them work so hard to get across that finish line. Although long term track doesn't matter much, we hope they work this hard in the race back to our Heavnly Father to cross theat finish line!!!Just like im waiting there for my children so excited for them that they worked so hard I have to think that is just a glimpse of how happy our Heavenly Father will be waiting there for us we we cross that finish line!!! Still don't have a camera back, so no pictures yet but hopefuly soon!!!

9 comments:

Kendra said...

love the blog! Love the kids! Can't wait for the pictures! We miss being there to watch!

Kendra said...

P.S. sorry about the heat. IT is a real downer!

Melissa said...

That is a great analogy, Misty. Your kids are amazing!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Cleveland said...

Your kids give me inspiration to run, they are so amazing. It was so much fun having tailey over on Mon. Her and Mckenzie had so much fun together. We need to do a BBQ again, it's fun just hanging out!

The Clevelands said...

Hey Jensens! Found your blog and wanted to say hello! We have so much fun when we hang out with you guys that we're thinking we need to do it again... soon! Can't wait to have you guys in the ward! I could use some familiar faces around here!
-Emily

Scott and Rashelle said...

Hey, I found your blog. It is so good to see how you guys are doing. You have such a beautiful family. Jared...how's your mom and Dad doing? Tell them I say hello.

Matt Painter said...

What's up Jensens??? Long time no see. I stumbled across your blog and realized it must be a mormon thing because all of our LDS friends out here in AZ have google blogs too. Anyways, check out our blog. www.thepainterclan.blogspot.com

TheTandyFamily said...

Misty,
Thanks for your comment! Sorry I didn't get to respond sooner. We have been in Cali looking for a house and I have not been able to look at blogs in over a week. I feel so lost :) I would love to figure out a time so that we could take some pictures of your kiddos. In two weeks we will be moving to the Sacramento area, and after that I will be visiting Fresno a lot. I can keep in touch with you through email and let you know when we will be visiting Fresno and you can see if any of those times work. My email is michelletandyphotography@gmail.com. If you could, send me your email address and we will get this worked out. Yeah! It will be fun! Good to hear from you!