Saturday, July 26, 2008

Whats been goin' on at the Jensens

A lot of pictures but thought I would do a quick update on whats been going on!!! ( They are in random order.)



I don't think moving is very fun at all but my kids sure seem to make it fun!!!
(P.S. We moved !!)


Taylie playing in the water feature at the mall while Jared was selling Skyrunners(jumping stilts) !!! We finally finished for now but we will be back at the mall for christmas time.




Taylie lost her first tooth in the car waiting for grandma at the airport.


Ambree turned 8 years old and was Baptized. Such a great day!!!


Maggie on the last day of school!!! 5th grade Here I come!!


This was the one and only picture of Justin on the last day of school!!! Not a fan of mom taking pictures anymore.
Well, he is a boy and going into the 6th grade I guess that makes sense.







In Newport with are Friends the Madsens. A much needed trip right before the big move!!! Now Im ready for one after the big move!!!




Ambree got her ears pierced.


Maggie got her braces. She hates this picture but it has to be documented.


Taylie graduated from Preschool.
(Top row second one from the Left.)


Ambree on the last day of school!!!

9 comments:

emily salway said...

Glad to see you back on the blogging bandwagon:) It's pretty sad that I may need to check on yours more often because I might not hear about the happenings in the Jensen family as much:(
Hope all went well with the wedding! See you next week!

Gwen Hawkins said...

Great pics! Where did you move?

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute! I love your kids, too!
I am also sad that we may not see you as much.
We do need another Time Out at "grandma's house".

Kendra said...

Yeah!!! You are a blogger again! I love the pictures! So good to see you guys! We haven't talked in awhile. I hope the wedding and all went well. Miss you guys!

Tara Rickards said...

Hey Misty! I love moving but I hate the unpacking! I get impatient and start throwing stuff away! :-) Glad you are getting settled! I hope you like your new place!

Anonymous said...

CHECK OUT THE LADY IN THE BACK OF YOUR PIC WITH HER TOP OFF AND BUTTCHEEKS HANGING OUT LOL!!!!!!!

The Thompson's said...

So MANY big events!!! You guys are always keeping busy! I did hear you had moved. I WANT TO GO TO NEWPORT! You better call us next time! I didn't know Taylie was starting school already too! Can't believe it.

Angie Cleveland said...

It's great to see some updated pics. We are still down in Newport and I totally forgot to call you with the list of girls. How did it go on Wed? See you at church on Sunday.

Bale Family said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys have had a busy summer!